Manaslu trekking exhibits the sensational mountain vistas, fascinating culture and biological diversity, spanning altitudes from 600 to 5500 meter – one of the Nepal’s last Himalayan jewels. This trek suits best to those who are looking for the challenging but less trodden trekking in Nepal, is also a part of the Great Himalayan trail. New tea houses are being build on all around Manaslu trek route now a days thus we are organizing this trek in tea house mode which used to be a fully camping few years back. This Manaslu trekking is also becoming the best alternative of classic Annapurna circuit due to the road construction in the some sections of Annapurna region.
We start our Manaslu trek from Arughat after the drive from Kathmandu. Trekking along the Budhi Gandaki river, the trail meanders, scrambles and climbs its way along the confines of the valley. Much of the round Manaslu trekking is in the region known as Nupri, an area of strong Tibetan influence with the trade route between the regions. As we trek higher the Hindu culture is being replaces by Buddhist features of Mani walls, Khanyi gates and Chortens as does the topography changes. This Manaslu circuit trekking region is a natural habitat for many elusive wild animals including the snow leopard, grey wolf, must deer, Himalayan Thar and blue sheep, Keep your eyes open!! Trekking routes at lower Manaslu section is already rebuild which is being effected by the April 2015 earthquake and we have been running trips as per the regular Manaslu trek itinerary since spring 2016 – once again totally safe for trekking.
- Day 1:
Arrival at Pokhara
- Day 2:
Drive Pokhara from Arughat
- Day 3:
Arughat to Lapubenshi
- Day 4:
Lapubenshi to Dovan
- Day 5:
Dovan to Phillim
- Day 6:
Phillim to Deng
- Day 7:
Deng to Ghat
- Day 8:
Ghat to Lhos
- Day 9:
Lho to Samagaon
- Day 10:
Rest day in Samagaon.
- Day 11:
Samagaon to Samdo
- Day 12:
Samdo to Dharmashala
- Day 13:
Dharmashala to Bhimtang
- Day 14:
Bhimtang to Kharche khola
- Day 15:
Kharche khola to Dharapani then down to Tal.
- Day 16:
Tal to walk Chamche then jeep to Benshisar then bus to Pokhara
The Trip cost will be vary depending on the Group size duration of days and Services required please contact us Via our email email@example.com with your details to obtain a quote.
- Accommodation in a (3) three Star hotels in the cities but for the duration of the trek only simple lodges are available.
- All ground Transportation
- Sightseeing in pokhara where Earthbound Expeditions city tour guide will accompany you.
- Full broad meals will be provided throughout the trek.
- Government trained guides and needed no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals will be provided.
- Farewell dinner and along with one cultural show.
- Trek entry fees and TIMS permit will be provided.
- Domestic Flights will be booked according to the Itinerary listed.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for trek will be provided.
- Car / Bus / Domestic Flights included as per itinerary
- First Aid kit
- International Flight tickets.
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Tips to guide and porter.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness will not be our responsibility since these factors are not within our grasp.
October / November/ March/ April
Min. 1 and Max. 12
Three nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
Breakfast and welcome or farewell dinner in Pokhara / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car- By bus from Pokhara and by car from trek ending point to Pokhara.