Panchase trek can be extended in several ways. From Panchase hill it is possible to trek through the large Gurung village of Arthor and continues on to Karkinetta. Here some very basic accommodation may be found. The choice then is to trek to Kusma, on the Baglung highway in one day from where a bus can be taken back to Pokhara. Alternatively, there are buses and jeeps available at Karkinetta that connect directly with Pokhara.Another possibility is to trek from Panchase back to Pokhara via the ridge that runs through the villages of Bhumdi and Pumdi. By taking this route you are able to complete the trek at the peace Stupa above Phewa Tal and then descend to the lake and reach lake side by boat. This route gives excellent views of the Himalaya with Phewa Tal in the foreground. No tea houses are available until the peace Stupa is reached.
We pass through many villages and you will have ample time to take photographs and interaction with the local people. Language is not a big problem as many of the local people can communicate in English. There are many different ethnic groups along the trail, but the predominant people in this area are the Gurungs. Together with the Magar and Chetry peoples, the Gurungs are famous as soldiers in the British Army, better known as Gurkhas.
- Day 1:
Pokhara to Kande by car and trek to Bhaudaure
- Day 2:
Bhaudaure to Panchase Bhanjang
- Day 3:
Bhanjang to Panchase Danda and step down to Ghatichhina and drive by bus to Lakeside.
The Trip cost will be vary depending on the Group size duration of days and Services required please contact us Via our email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details to obtain a quote.
- Accommodation in a (3) three Star hotels in the cities but for the duration of the trek only simple lodges are available.
- All ground Transportation
- Sightseeing in pokhara where Earthbound Expeditions city tour guide will accompany you.
- Full broad meals will be provided throughout the trek.
- Government trained guides and needed no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals will be provided.
- Farewell dinner and along with one cultural show.
- Trek entry fees and TIMS permit will be provided.
- Domestic Flights will be booked according to the Itinerary listed.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for trek will be provided.
- Car / Bus / Domestic Flights included as per itinerary
- First Aid kit
- International Flight tickets.
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Tips to guide and porter.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness will not be our responsibility since these factors are not within our grasp.
Phanchase Poonhill Trek Camping
Easy - ModerateLearn
Min. 2 and Max. 15
Lodge, Home Stay or Camp
Breakfast and welcome or farewell dinner in Pokhara / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car- By bus from Pokhara and by car from trek ending point to Pokhara.